What you will find below is for information regarding rentals.
If you are interested in the use of the facility, please call the office at 250-384-7757 Thank you.
For renting the Church, Parish Hall, Rooms, or any combination thereof:
1. All renters must fill out an application for rental space (available from the office)
2. Approved renters must provide the following to confirm their rental
- a. Completion of the Rental agreement
- b. Two adults must read the Diocesan Misconduct Policy
- c. Two adults must sign and complete the Diocesan Misconduct form
- d. All renter’s must provide their own liability insurance and provide proof of coverage
- e. In order to rent, a $50.00 refundable deposit is required
- f. Payment of the rental must be received 14 days prior to the start of the rental
3. The signed rental agreement will be sent to the renter
4. The deposit will be returned after the post rental inspection of the facility
All cheques can be made out to (payable to) St. Peter’s Anglican Church.
To contact us in writing, please send to:
St. Peter’s Anglican Church 3939 St. Peter’s Road Victoria, British Columbia, Canada V8P 2J9